- Aug 21, 2018 -
1. Make sure reasonable fit
2. Boil kettle and get a bowl big enough to submerge beret.
3. Fill sink with cold water
4. Pour boiling water into bowl and plunge beret into boiling water
5. Keep in hot water (use a wooden spoon !) for 2-3 minutes.
6. Plunge beret into cold water and keep submerged for a couple of mins.
7. Repeat process.
8. Place on head and shape to perfection.
9. Keep on head for a couple of hours whilst drying
10. Leave to stand until completely dry at room temperature.
Once shrunk you can wash in a machine, stick it inside a pillow case to stop the drum marking it and DO NOT put in the tumble dryer or on top of a radiator.
- Lycra Fabric And What Are They
- Fashion Processing Fabrics Modal
- What Is The Use Of Fleece Fabric Wi...
- Clothing Factory Processing A Varie...
- Clothing Processing Placket Which P...
- Women's Processing Plant For The Cu...
- What Is The Way Of Washing Silk Dress?
- Talking About The Classification Of...
- Clothing Processing In The Types Of...
- Clothing Processing Steps In The Pr...
- How To Clean A Hat
- Cleanig Fur Felt Hats And Wool Hats
- Waering And Caring Your Akubra
- Panama Hat Care
- Care Of Tilley Hats
- Care Of Febric And Straw Fashion Hats
- How To Restore The Shape Of A Flopp...