- Aug 16, 2018 -
All our hats come in 3 sizes; Small Medium and Large, these fit most dogs in these size groups:
Small – fits the small dogs, teacup dogs to Italian grey hounds, and Cats!
Medium – this is a good size for Pugs or Brittanys
Large – best for big dogs Rottweilers or Burmese mountain dogs
X-Large – only for American and English Bulldogs, possibly Mastiffs
If you dont know the breed of your dog, you can measure across the top of your dogs head between the ears and compare to the crown dimension of the hat you are interested in to find the closest match.
Hats perch on their heads on the crown between the ears and are held on with elastic loops that go around or in front of the ears, and a ribbon ties the loops together under the chin.
Size Crown Brim Width @top Height
Small 2 1/4″ 4 1/2″ 3″ 3″
Medium 3 1/2″ 6 1/2″ 4 1/4″ 3 1/2″
Large 5 1/4″ 10″ 7″ 6″
Fez or Lodge Hat
Size Crown Height
Small 2 1/4 1 3/4 high
Medium 3 1/2 2 3/4 high
Large 5 1/4 4 3/8 high
Size crown width across top
Small 2 1/4″ 3 1/2″
Medium 3 1/2″ 4 7/8″
Large 5 1/4″ 6 1/2″
XLarge 6″ 8″ (only available in Classic Beret)
We develop all our new styles based on the same sizing so the crown dimension is the same from style to style.
Small 2 1/4″
Medium 3 1/2″
Large 5 1/4″
- Lycra Fabric And What Are They
- Fashion Processing Fabrics Modal
- What Is The Use Of Fleece Fabric Wi...
- Clothing Factory Processing A Varie...
- Clothing Processing Placket Which P...
- Women's Processing Plant For The Cu...
- What Is The Way Of Washing Silk Dress?
- Talking About The Classification Of...
- Clothing Processing In The Types Of...
- Clothing Processing Steps In The Pr...
- How To Clean A Wool Fedora Hat
- How Do You Wash A Polyester Fedora Hat
- How To Wash A Beret Without Shrinkage
- How To Clean A Hat
- Cleanig Fur Felt Hats And Wool Hats
- Waering And Caring Your Akubra
- Panama Hat Care
- Care Of Tilley Hats
- Care Of Febric And Straw Fashion Hats
- How To Restore The Shape Of A Flopp...