- Aug 21, 2018 -
In addition to regular after-wear maintenance, you may deep-clean your straw hat using things you already have around the house, such as regular old window cleaner. If you prefer something tougher, invest in a bottle of Straw Hat Cleaner that will safely remove residue, dirt and grime from colorfast straw hats.
Keep clean and fresh by brushing with a small whisk broom or sponge lightly with a damp cloth. Use window cleaner for heavier stains.
Store hat on its top or hang from a peg or hat hook to help it retain its shape.
Keep most straw hats from getting soaked with rain. If your hat gets wet, wipe off the excess water with a dry cloth. Then, with the brim turned up, place on a level, clean surface to dry.
Steam your hat to reshape, if necessary.
Do not use artificial heat.
- Lycra Fabric And What Are They
- Fashion Processing Fabrics Modal
- What Is The Use Of Fleece Fabric Wi...
- Clothing Factory Processing A Varie...
- Clothing Processing Placket Which P...
- Women's Processing Plant For The Cu...
- What Is The Way Of Washing Silk Dress?
- Talking About The Classification Of...
- Clothing Processing In The Types Of...
- Clothing Processing Steps In The Pr...
- Waering And Caring Your Akubra
- Panama Hat Care
- Care Of Tilley Hats
- Care Of Febric And Straw Fashion Hats
- How To Restore The Shape Of A Flopp...
- Hwo To Make A Beret By Hand
- 10 Free Beret Crochet Patterns
- History Of Fedora Hat
- Can You Be A Green Beret?
- New Listing!